Thursday, February 21, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: Cutest Cat in the World Sits in Sink

Something as simple as Sam in a sink can just make my entire day. He wouldn't budge either. I had to brush my teeth in the kitchen. Hey... HE makes the rules not me.

This cat is truly amazing. And not just because he's part of our feline family. His fur is made of real velveteen and I just love his pink nose. I could just kiss his pink nose over and over.

Yes, I am confessing here a sick, twisted obsession and so be it.

Pink kitty noses were put on earth not just for them to sniff with but for us to kiss.

He wakes me up in the morning by sneezing on purpose in my face. Nice, huh? And seriously, does it not because he has to sneeze but forces a sneeze to get me out of bed.
I cannot explain how disgusting a FORCED kitty sneeze is. It reminds me of this kid I knew who blew his nose in the snow without kleenex. Just GROSS. Cat's though, not as bad, so I use THAT as a comparison so I can tolerate this morning ritual.

It works like this:
Sam Smoolie Dorn Smith sneezes in my face and boom I am up and out of bed saying, “eeewwww gross... SAM!!!” wiping the kitty spew off of my face. He is already halfway to the kitchen. I guess he has me pretty well trained, huh?