Friday, December 21, 2007

Michael, honey...

I am not one to spread gossip... HOWEVER... I couldn't resist...
Michael Jackson undergoes emergency surgery?
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2007 (EST)
There are reports that Michael Jackson had to undergo emergency surgery after his young son, Prince Michael II, accidentally punched him in the face, causing his lips to "burst".
Ok. First of all, the name of his kid. Is he just being really creepy on purpose?! Is it a joke. Is his kids real name Steven but they tell the public his name is Prince Michael II (because ya know, his FIRST son is seriously, Prince Michael I... makes me think of the cat in the hat for some reason).

And then at the end of the little blurb... his lips “burst.”
WHO's lips burst?

Oh wait... another Seuss reference... if I am not mistaken, a WHO's lips just MIGHT burst.
Horton the elephant listens very carefully to the dust particle on the flower and he hears...

“because I'm Bad, I'm Bad... Juh-moan!!!”