Saturday, October 20, 2007

OMG

It has been twelve hundred years since I wrote.
How've you been?
I am busy.
Busy with work, developing work, creating new work, going after all sorts of work.
Between Three Cat Media and Three Cat Thursdays I am happily busy and ofcourse wonder how I can do even more!

We have had almost two months now of “Three Cat Thursdays.” People are getting it. And we have had some wonderful talent on the show.

I have been a busy socialite attending the glamorous events of the season. Well, maybe not THAT glamorous but fun none the less. I have been going to Petterino's for their open mic nights on monday. A blast. It's classy. Reminds me of Sardi's. Love it. Beckie Menzie plays piano. It's the start of yet another something big.

And our Thursday night shows... we are inching along and building an audience. I kind of feel like a school teacher on our “Life is a Song” nights and I present the students answering the question that becomes the theme for the evening. Actually Jason is the one who comes up with the question so that I can participate too.

Other than that, sleeping, playing with my cats, enjoying our home, trying to find time for Jason and I just to be together not in a working situation. We are about to go for a walk.

Ah... the simple things.