Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Favorite Four Words of the Day...

Brady
Bunch
Sex
Scandal

Just when you thought you had heard everything you needed to hear about that iconic show, “The Brady Bunch,” Maureen McCormick (Marcia) is writing HER tell all book and it's getting huge advance press because she is “revealing” her lesbian love affair with Jan. Most likely, they just kissed and it's being blown up into a great monetary vehicle for Mo (no pun intended).

Talk about fantasy ignite for any male boomer... wouldn't that be one of the ultimate straight male fantasies of all time? (Mine at the time involved Mike Lookinland... he was my fave Brady and that's because he was closest to my age... yes, nine year old me, crushing on Bobby).

Hmmm... I wonder if Maureen knows this ultimate male fantasy just might help sell the book. And ofcourse, I demand a made for tv movie... 

Good for her. Return to television, get thin, reveal drug problems (hey you guys... UP my nose!) and eating disorders (Mom... Marcia's hogging the bathroom again!) and now this.
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia is coming clean, clean, clean.
And in a way, we all peel away one big collective layer. (Layer, layer... sorry couldn't resist)
Innocence lost.

What's next? Oh, I know....
Joanie didn't love Chachi... she loved Leather Tuscadero(sp)

YOU HEARD IT HERE!!!!!